Saturday, 4 December 2010

#52 Dear Part of Me That is Always so Hard on Myself

Dear Part of Me That is Always so Hard on Myself

Let's make a deal. I'll try not to mess up, if you be a bit kinder. There is enough hard stuff to deal with in life. There'll always be other people who will let us down because people are just people trying to live their lives in the best way they can. We're all imperfect and flawed. So, let's try to focus on the positive and not dwell on the mistakes and fuck-ups. What do you reckon?

A x


2 comments:

Sam Pennington said...

I'm often found having very similar conversations with that part of me too, Annie. And she particularly likes to sneak up and whack me over the head when I'm worn out dealing with all of the other 'usual suspects' in my life who regularly conspire to be horrid.

Megan said...

sounds like a most excellent deal Annie
m x