Wednesday, 1 December 2010

#51 Dear Snow

Dear Snow,

I might get sick of you if you stay too long, but right now you are just what I need. I love the way you make everything look beautiful and the way you flurry down when I am walking and stick to my coat, my gloves, my specs. The way you sound under my feet is amazing, that scrunch scrunch noise as you press down under my boots. I've been wrapped up, huddled up in my coat, scarf, hat, layers and layers of clothes. You make it seem like proper winter. The best thing is you make me forget everything I want to forget about, and I just feel awe like I did when I was little. Thank you, thank you (but don't hang about too long cos I've got a plane to catch, and also when you go all slushy and icy you ain't so nice)

A xxx


1 comment:

Megan said...

Thank you snow from me too xx