Wednesday, 23 June 2010

#39 Dear Manchester



Dear Manchester

Oh, I do love you, honest I do. You are my city, the place where I've lived for such a long time, place of many memories. And I love so many things about you, the mix of cultures and artsy everything and history, and even though you're ugly in many ways you can be so so beautiful as well.

But I have to admit, it's a bit disappointing coming back to you after being in Italy. I mean, back to the ordinary, back to work, back to English men exposing their bellies just because the sun's come out.

Sigh,

AC xx





3 comments:

melissa said...

I really enjoyed your blog. Thanks for posting. I enjoy finding new blogs and making new bloggy friends. :-D
So just wanted to leave a note saying that I liked your blog. I'm now a follower. And I will be back more for updates

annie clarkson said...

Thanks Melissa!

Helen said...

Reading your blog from my iPhone. Enjoying. Very much. Helen Mukiibi (michael's wife)!