Saturday, 1 May 2010

#5 Dear friends who kept kissing me as I was trying to leave last night



Dear friends who kept kissing me as I was trying to leave last night,

I had such a fab night, it was such fun dancing and chatting, and gosh how hot it was, and the music was brilliant, and a lovely crowd, I've not laughed that much in ages, and when we were leaving, it made me laugh so much how drunk you were, and all the kisses kept coming one after the other as we all said goodnight, and then 'just one more kiss' and another, even as I was driving out of the car park you stopped me and leaned in the window to give more kisses to me and T, it was very very funny, and I laughed so much my cheeks hurt, it's good when that happens, so thanks, let's do it again soon,

A xx


1 comment:

sonia said...

sounded a fantastic night