Monday, 10 May 2010

#14 Dear Citalopram



Dear Citalopram,

So friend, it's been three years and five months since we first met. I've been taking you every day since then, and now in a few days I will be taking you for the last time. I want to say thanks, even though the side effects in the first month were a bit weird, we got through it, and I'm very grateful that you inhibited the reuptake of my serotonin for so long. I really needed it. And even though I will always be grateful, I'm hoping I can manage on my own now. It's a bit nerve-wracking I have to admit, I mean, after all this time, and with things as bad as they were. But I'm hopeful too. Thanks for being there every morning, you were brilliant, I cannot stress that enough

A x


6 comments:

Megan said...

Very best. You'll be fine. You're brilliant Ms Clarkson

annie clarkson said...

Thanks Megs x

Suzanne Paterson said...

Hope it goes well Annie! Will be thinking about you x

Pam said...

yeah, take care. I know where you're coming from on this , Annie.x

sonia said...

Wish you all the best! You didn't have an allotment on your side before- may the green force be with you. Sonia x

annie clarkson said...

Thank you x