Saturday, 20 February 2010

this month in a blink

Gosh, February is zooming by.

Here's what I am doing this month. Just so, I remember it actually happened.

I've been watching these films...








Reading this book...










Building this cold frame at the allotment










As well as digging out weeds, planting rhubarb, planting gooseberry bush, chitting potatoes, chatting and drinking tea.

I've been working hard. Making pie. Eating icecream oh yes. Eating in Arabic cafes. Actually eating a lot. Been to a beekeeping meeting. Been to a 1950s tea party. Been to the garden centre. Been to a girl's only party with lots of singing, dancing, and yes more food.

and been with Sally to see this lovely lady sing...



Ah, lovely February, what a treat you are xx

3 comments:

Megan said...

I am currently in love with Imogen Heap - I am very jealous (aside from being pleased that for you that you're having such a lovely month)

sonia said...

what a fab month you've had. maybe I'll try and build a cold frame-was it hard?

annie clarkson said...

Hi Megan, she is still on tour, so maybe you could still catch one of her gigs?

Hi Sonia, it wasn't too hard. I had good pieces of wood, and windows that I picked up from a tip, and some good help!