Sunday, 10 January 2010

my favourite blogs about snow...

Blossom's Snowy, Snuggly Sunday is a very brief list of lovely things to do on a snowy day, with a beautiful picture of a snowy bird table.

Dovegreyreader's Deep and Crisp and Even...Beautiful pics and updates on how they are coping with the freeze including heating the dog's kennel!

Winter where Sally at Tinkering Times ponders about how we're coping, and how people might cope who have this kind of winter all the time...

My Snowy Twenties, if you haven't read the blog My Shitty Twenties yet, then this is a good place to start... something to make you smile.

Enough Snow Already? - Letting experience in is Fiona Robyn's blog about seeing the positive side of the snow...

and just to leave you with this

I am a book of snow,
a spacious hand, an open meadow,
a circle that waits,
I belong to the earth and its winter.

Pablo Neruda

2 comments:

Jesse Ballard said...

Love it!

http://www.snowriot.com/union-force-sl-2011-review/

indianapolis snow removal said...

I kinda like snow because it gives me something to do.