Saturday, 3 October 2009

Manchester Blog Awards...

Very surprised and pleased to be shortlisted in the Manchester Blog Awards...

I've been shortlisted in the 'Best Personal Blog' Category, alongside some brilliant Manchester blogs, including My Shitty Twenties,a blog I love and have followed ardently. Personally, (which is probably very much against the rules of being shortlisted for an award) I'm hoping My Shitty Twenties wins, because her blog has kept me so engaged and entertained over the past months, it's funny and witty and sad sometimes as well.

Of course, I like my blog too, but you know...

I also want to shout out for Big city, little girl shortlisted in the 'Best Writing on a Blog' Category, which is a really cute blog with some lovely quirky poems.

So, come along to the the award ceremony. It's at Band on the Wall on Swan Street, Manchester. It's on Wednesday 21st October at 7pm, and tickets are £4 and on sale here or on ticketline.

I will be there, cheering on my favourite blogs, and enjoying the fact that my lovely blog was chosen to be on the shortlist... Hurray, hurray, thank you! I'm dead chuffed!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!!
Couldn't have happened to a nicer blog
xxxxxxxxxx

Tania Hershman said...

Brilliant! I can't make the ceremony but looking forward to meeting you a few days later. Fingers crossed!

emily josephine mcphillips said...

your blog is lovely. congratulations on your nomination.
i really like what you said about kindness in one of your blog posts.
and thank you for being so nice about my blog, too :)

daleharries said...

I'm not suprised you have been shortlisted! Been a lonng time lurker on your blog for ages!

Manchester airport parking