Tuesday, 12 May 2009

An Award...!



How lovely. Tania Hershman has given me a little award for my blog. Thank you Tania.



And so, the requirement is for me to write seven things I love:

1. the way my cat crawls under the bed covers and snuggles up
2. every Tuesday night when I go to choir practice and sing gospel
3. the sound of my shoes on the gravel when I go out to water my plants
4. bluebells in the woods
5. my homemade banana bread
6. the smell of cut grass in the rain
7. kisses


and I am going to give an award to seven creative blogs that I love

1. a small stone
2. peony moon
3. Tinkering Times
4. Sarah's Writing Journal
5. Megan Taylor
6. Applehouse Poetry Workshop
7. The Illustrated World of Nicki Pinder

3 comments:

Megan said...

How fab, there I was about to comment on how much I love those things too, and then there you are, liking my blog! Thank you Annie(I love that too)

Michelle said...

Thank you, sweets. I love forgetting the time too!

Sarah Salway said...

Thank you SO much, Annie. I'm very chuffed, especially coming from you x