Monday, 29 December 2008

forgetting the time

This is going to be my new blog. Once I start. A blog about writing and books mainly. But also anything that strikes my imagination such as a film, a photograph, a moment in the day. I want to review more books, readings, poems, websites. I want to comment on the creative world around me, promote creative friends, share my own ideas, and generally create even more love for the things I love. Short stories. Prose poems. Unusual novels. Interesting creative projects.

I also blog at myspace www.myspace.com/annieclarkson A more personal blog which I have been writing for over two years. It has become almost a diary. I write about my stresses and fears, my hopes and plans, my depression, my cat, my work, and my writing and other writing and lovely generalities. So visit me there too.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hello Annie,
Lovely to find you over here too. All the best with this latest blog - I'm looking forward to catching more of your wonderful writing,
m x

Eli Regan said...

look fwd to it!

x

Michelle said...

What a wonderful way to start the New Year, Annie! I'm going to add forgetting the time to my blogroll right now x

Tania Hershman said...

Annie, so great to find your blog! I'm adding it to my blogroll too. Looking forward to following you here, much better than MySpace.

Tania

annie clarkson said...

Thank you all, I'm not sure how I'll get on with two blogs but I'm looking forward to focusing more on books this year, writing and reading and reviewing x